Retreat South is pleased to provide respite support and leisure activities for NDIS clients or their carers
This includes :
Brief breaks for carers to rest, relax taking necessary “time out” from their caring duties.
Respite is important for carers and clients and provides a range of supports for both.
It can be supportive and useful in:
- Helping maintain both client and carer wellbeing.
- Maintaining a positive relationship between clients and carers
- Enhancing the social and leisure activities of both client and carer
Retreat South provides short term respite for clients or carers to enjoy a new environment, socialise and enjoy leisure activities in a new setting. Retreat South is located in a peaceful rural setting and provides superior accommodation, including all linen, meals and leisure activities.
- Creative options such as working with clay,
- Painting drawing and most ART modalities
- Ceramics workshops
- Exercise options
- Therapeutic Counselling
- Tai chi
- Other options are available on request.
Ideal for self-managed NDIS clients, Retreat South will consult with you to create an personalised program to reflect your individual requirements.
For further information please call 03 5586 4155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org