Choosing NDIS respite that’s best for you (and your pet)
Now that Victoria is opening up again, more and more providers are again able to offer short-term respite stays for NDIS clients.
With so many to choose from, Retreat South stands out because we strive to provide an ‘individual’ experience.
At Retreat South we offer:
- Individual therapy and activities throughout your stay meet your needs and interests.
Nutritional meals and a menu tailored to suit your requirements,
- Learning new skills and opportunities to try new hobbies at your pace,
- A combination of holistic therapies and activities to discover healthy and satisfying daily routines,
- A pet-friendly retreat. So you and your pet, which is often so much more than just a pet, can spend time together.
At Retreat South we provide programs that are tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Our respite programs are planned in the same way, so our NDIS respite services:
- Support your goals and meet the outcomes you want to achieve,
- Are planned in consultation with you and your support coordinators and carefully assessed to include what is required for the respite to be the best for that your needs,
- Are a ‘team effort’ so all staff involved in your respite program, know and understand how to support you,
- Checking with you throughout your stay to continuously improve your respite stay.
Our facilitators and team members focus on your needs and can provide on-site a range of services and activities. Our creative arts studio is a fully equipped ceramics and art studio where you can carry out a project from start to finish in one-on-one sessions with a team member.
Retreat South is situated in one of Victoria’s most popular coastal precincts. Our team can show you the natural wonders of the area or take you exploring to the historic town of Port Fairy.
Our number one priority is assisting you to make the most of your NDIS respite. We work closely to ensure our respite programs meet. Find out more about our respite services on our special NDIS Respite page or contact us seven days a week.